Legend Roll Call: 4/23 And 5/5 Fll-rome

bldsld

I thought I'd see who is going to be onboard with us on the Legend beginning with the transatlantic crossing to Lisbon on April 23rd, and again from Lisbon to Rome on May 5th.

Denyse

Hi Kathryn and Brian,

We look forward to seeing you both in November! It just won't be the same without you!!! :(Hope you enjoy your trip in April!!!

Love,

Denyse and Ken

Denyse - you must be persuasive! This will be my first "Trivia" without Dan .. I'm already feeling nervous .. I wish I had made some notes of the questions from the last cruise. You'd think I would learn.

CeeJay

CeeJay,

Do you want me to Email you my last Trivia Study List from last November? If you do, I need to add some of the questions from last November plus whatever you can gleen from JoAnne and your PC cruise. Please let me know.

Being a newbie to his board, does the system "time out users" and automatically log you off without a warning or telling you if you do not actually post as opposed to composing your message? I wrote a long-winded response reinforcing your comments to mrspie and Tellis and when I went to post it, the system required me to log in and when I did, my message text was long gone without a trace! :mad: I guess I will have to compose my posts in another program and cut and paste quickly into CC and hit send.

In the current world order of Trivia, you really need a multinational team of people with broad and widely differing interestsand knowledge! :D

Your Faithful Scribe,

CeeJay,

Do you want me to Email you my last Trivia Study List from last November? If you do, I need to add some of the questions from last November plus whatever you can gleen from JoAnne and your PC cruise. Please let me know.

Being a newbie to his board, does the system "time out users" and automatically log you off without a warning or telling you if you do not actually post as opposed to composing your message? I wrote a long-winded response reinforcing your comments to mrspie and Tellis and when I went to post it, the system required me to log in and when I did, my message text was long gone without a trace! :mad: I guess I will have to compose my posts in another program and cut and paste quickly into CC and hit send.

In the current world order of Trivia, you really need a multinational team of people with broad and widely differing interestsand knowledge! :D

Your Faithful Scribe,

Paul,

You need to log in before you post a reply to a thread. After that you can take as long as you wish to compose your reply! :)

Host dan

Thanks, Host Dan! :) I was certrain I was logged in because I had sent posts earlier. In any case, I will check the "Remember Me" box on the login screen to insure I am automatically logged in. Plus I will copy my posts-in-progress to the clipboard just in case something weird happens!

Hi Denyse,

We're on the Crossing as well, look forward to meeting you.

We're wait-listed on Apr 16, any hope on clearing it at this late date?

We're SS cruisers and have cleared a wait-list within 10 days of sailing.

Perhaps I'll start a new topic.

duncanb

• 3 weeks later...

Denyse, where are you? I have missed you soooo much! Just returned back in West Texas from the Pride. Have mucho to tell you! We had a magical journey..... I know your upcoming Crossing will be as unusual and interesting as the M/V Pride vessel's was.

I will board the Legend on April 23rd for the day. Wish I could Cross with all of you, but ranch duties, etc. won't allow me the time........arggghhh

See you and Ken soon!

Martita

Dear Friends,

I want to wish all the sailors on these 2 voyages a hearty bon voyage. Unfortunately, I had emergency back surgery 2 weeks ago, and will not be able to travel. Believe me, walking away from 21 days on the Legend is tough! I was so looking forward to sailing with many good friends, and to meeting Martha for dinner on Saturday night.

Unfortunately, my sadness at missing the cruise is compounded by the fact that I failed to buy trip insurance, foolishly thinking that I wouldn't need it. WRONG. I have learned a painful but valuable lesson: always buy cruise insurance, which hopefully I will never need to use, but will have as back-up.

Carol and Wally, Julie and Chester, and others: have a wonderful time, and give our favorite captain big hugs from Denyse and Ken. I will be following your adventures daily!

Denyse

Dear One~~~~Oh, life's mysteries? I KNOW you and Ken are very disappointed.........but SO are ALL the Legendite Crossers! Not having "The Queen of the Legend" aboard the ship for the Crossing will be unthinkable! They will ALL miss you terribly! Especially Captain Geir-A. He was going to depend on you for assistance in his "Crossing Games!" I will certainly tell him of your unscheduled surgery when I see him, Sun. April 23rd. You and Ken will be greatly missed.......

Hold fast, Sweet friend......there WILL be another voyage (and more) for you and Mr. Ken~~~~hopefully VERY soon!

Know all we Seabourn-ites wish you a most speedy recovery.......'ya know, "YOU can't keep a good gal down for long!"

Hugggzzz, and "Amigos Para Siempre"

Miss Martita

Denyse,

Chester and I will miss you and Ken sorely. But I'll make an onboard reservation for our next cruise together! Carol and Wally, we are looking forward to meeting you.

I love trivia, Chester can't stand it! A few years ago we were on Silversea and I made sure we back to the ship every day for 5pm trivia.

We'll have a daliy toast to Denyse and Ken and the next cruise.

Dear Denyse

We shall miss you and Ken so much!! Julie and Chester - it will be fun to meet you and play trivia together, etc., etc. We can't wait to see OUR Seabourn Legend again but will miss our dear friends. Denyse, get well fast - we will have to make up for this in November with extra special fun on that crossing. I promise to give Captain G-A all those hugs you are sending along to him.

CeeJay & Wally

Archived