Breakaway: How's the food in the "American Diner?"

Healthmark

I was disappointed to see that" Margaritaville" was removed from the Breakaway and replaced with the "American Diner." (loved the margaritas there and some of their specialties!)

Has anyone tried the food there and is it worth the a la carte price?  I guess I would be surprised if the answer was "YES".

(don't want to waste my OBC)

Don

36 minutes ago, Healthmark said:

I was disappointed to see that" Margaritaville" was removed from the Breakaway and replaced with the "American Diner." (loved the margaritas there and some of their specialties!)

Has anyone tried the food there and is it worth the a la carte price?  I guess I would be surprised if the answer was "YES".

(don't want to waste my OBC)

Don

We ate at the American Diner on the Encore but just once. It was on embarkation day when the Haven people could eat there for free for lunch. I thought the food was excellent. Especially the lobster roll.  I don't know if I would pay for the hamburgers, etc.( I didn't try them but did try the fries) since you can get them elsewhere on the ship for free. The lobster roll would have been worth the upcharge.

Edited by Peachypooh