March 3, 2024 to March 15, 2024

jmunson

14 hours ago, marynjohn said:

Just booked today for us and Mary's sister.  Second time on Carnival.  We did a few NCL but got tired of being nickel and dimed.  Went on RCL Anthem 2 yeas ago and we're going again in 19 days!!  

We are doing our first RCL cruise on the Anthem on march 19th

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/4/2023 at 9:09 AM, beanie315 said:

My wife and I will be on this cruise . This will hopefully be our second time on Venzia ( we have one booked 9/8 with family ) . This will be our 9th Carnival cruise ( 13th total ) since the restart .

On 2/15/2023 at 8:32 AM, beanie315 said:

We are doing our first RCL cruise on the Anthem on march 19th

We are having problems on anthem with one of the engines.  Need to replace a part.  The captain said next cruise will skip port Canaveral because Anthem doesn't have enough speed with 3 engines.  Hope they fix it in time for yours.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello,

My Husband and I just booked this 12 day cruise on the Carnival 

Venezia and can't wait to sail on it.  I love the ports on this itinerary, 

especially Barbados and St. Lucia.  We have been to all except 

St. Kitts.

Look forward to cruising with all of you.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Hello,

Welcome to the roll call.  It's not a very active group so far.  My husband and I are looking forward 

to sailing on the Venezia and going back to Barbados and St. Lucia.  We are flying into New York a few days ahead in case of any weather issues for plane delays.  We live in St. Louis and have sailed from

New York on a Bermuda cruise.

Looking forward to this cruise.

Roman & JoAnn

• Like 1

Hi,  there are 2 very active groups on another Social Media site (not allowed to mention them on Cruisecritic).  I was surprised this group is so quiet.   We’re looking forward to this cruise and exploring this new ship.

• Like 1

Is it possible there aren't a lot of people on here because the format of the title doesn't meet their requirements?

When I search for it, it doesn't come up under the 'Venezia Roll calls", but it does if you know it's there.  (I know, that sounds weird, but computers are weird sometimes.   People have been complaining about how the boards are archaic, maybe just poor programming.  I had to change my tag because that was broken so they def changed something.

jmunson has to try that as the owner.

Here's the page I found where it says to put the name and date into the heading.  

• Like 1

On 7/21/2023 at 11:13 AM, Joann12 said:

I really wish this group was more active.  We enjoy meeting new people and like to sometimes book private shore excursions with others.  Have you done all of the above ports before?  

Greetings - as mentioned by others, there are active social media groups that cannot be mentioned by name on CC. As to ports, one visit to Barbados & St. Maarten in 2018.  Also, my first visit to NY 25 years. I live in CA, often cruise from Miami, Galveston or Los Angeles. 

2 hours ago, Art M said:

Greetings - as mentioned by others, there are active social media groups that cannot be mentioned by name on CC. As to ports, one visit to Barbados & St. Maarten in 2018.  Also, my first visit to NY 25 years. I live in CA, often cruise from Miami, Galveston or Los Angeles. 

Welcome Art M,

It's great to see someone else joining our cruise.  How lucky to be doing a b2b.  You must enjoy cruising as my husband and I do also.  We have cruised out of New York for a Bermuda cruise a few years ago.  Loved sailing past the Statue of Liberty.    

The reason I mentioned about the roll call being not very active is that we have shared a number of shore excursions with people that we have met on our roll calls.  We prefer not to do ship excursions and book our own with a private guide.  We live in St. Louis and will fly into New York a few days prior to avoid any weather or plane issues.    Looking forward to the Carnival Venezia! 

• Like 1

On 7/21/2023 at 2:13 PM, Joann12 said:

I really wish this group was more active.  We enjoy meeting new people and like to sometimes book private shore excursions with others.  Have you done all of the above ports before?  

We've been to all the ports several times, but not recently.  I'm looking forward to visiting them again. 

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...