Reservations for shows?

petuniaflower

22 hours ago, hapytobehr said:

Recently on the Celebration.  Have you cruised or are you seeing that on the reservation time on your booking?

Both. Seeing it for Spirit 4/2/2023. Was on Celebration 12/19/2022 but booked YTD.

add: seen others post they opened the MDR early to spread the crowd.

Edited by mondello
Add

1 hour ago, mondello said:

Both. Seeing it for Spirit 4/2/2023. Was on Celebration 12/19/2022 but booked YTD.

add: seen others post they opened the MDR early to spread the crowd.

Yes..on the website when you choose dining times it still says the 6 PM and 8:15 PM  but I can assure you we had late dining and it was at 7:45 and early was 5:45.  YTD is still the same.

Late dining was a pain because if you wanted to go to the specialty restaurants you couldn't check in or get reservations before 8 PM if you wanted to go earlier.

On 2/3/2023 at 12:14 PM, hapytobehr said:

Yes..on the website when you choose dining times it still says the 6 PM and 8:15 PM  but I can assure you we had late dining and it was at 7:45 and early was 5:45.  YTD is still the same.

Late dining was a pain because if you wanted to go to the specialty restaurants you couldn't check in or get reservations before 8 PM if you wanted to go earlier.

Yeah, that was the first time I’d used YTD; just to have priority for the inclusive specialty venues. Ended up we only went to Cucina once. Late seating is fine for us because Early seating is just too early for me. 7:45 sounds great, hope it is on Spirit 4/2.

Edited by mondello
Correction

• 2 months later...