Cruise not showing up

asmit4

It could be full.

What cruise are you booked for?  I know that the 2/6 NCL Getaway from NYC was full as of mid-January when I tried to book but was unable to finish the process at checkout.  A rep on text chat confirmed it was full except for a few suites.

The 2/26 sailing was approaching full and wouldn't surprise me if it is now full.  I'm booked on that one.

11 minutes ago, asmit4 said:

It's the 2/25 cruise--but someone said when a cruise is 'full' they don't pull it from the website it just comes up as 'sold out' but mine is pulled. 

If you're booked and it still shows on your account, I wouldn't worry too much about it.  I've seen various cabins listed as "Sold Out" on the website but if everything is gone they may just pull the listing.

The online chat feature is really easy to use and connect to a rep to confirm.  If you're already sitting on the computer working, just work away until a rep shows  up.

4 minutes ago, vince_g said:

For about a week now, when searching for February cruises on Getaway, only the February 1st cruise was coming up. I think we might have a full ship on the 26th, Pete. Starting to feel the excitement now. 

I'm going to have to adjust my buffet invasion strategy appropriately as I've never sailed on fully booked ship before...  

• Haha 4