FlexiToursNZ

lulu6

I'm trying to enquire about an overnight pre-cruise tour from Auckland to Rotorua in March and have reached out to FlexiTours through email(Feb 4th) and FB, but have not heard anything back. I can book the tour on their website, but have a few questions before I pay.  I hope their office hasn't been impacted by the recent flooding.  Has anyone used them recently?

@lulu6, I contacted them a few times and they have been quite responsive - but all were before the recent flooding though.

Copied below is the December 29, 2022 response from Philippa Dean General Manager/Director - FlexiToursNZ to my question about a March 15, 2023 tour.  FYI

"That  day  is  fully booked  for all tours  as we  have  a  large group on Hobbiton, Rotorua and Waitomo  Caves"

7 hours ago, lulu6 said:

@shuyak, Thank you for the info.  I really would like to do an overnight in Rotorua. Did you find another tour company to use?

@lulu6, we were searching day tours to Spellbound and Hobbiton - FlexiTours was the only one offering that combination.

We did look into 2 day Auckland -Hobbiton - glowworm - Rotorua - Auckland tours.  There are a few operators, but all leave early on day 1 and return late on day 2.  There are also one way Auckland to Rotorua tours and one way Rotorua to Auckland tours.  We just can not make it work within our 2 day pre-cruise schedule.

If you really want to overnight in Rotorua and if group tours can not work, the options might be a private tour or self drive.

Good luck.

• Like 1