Playabachata Resort Day pass

SugarStar00

I did this excursion in Summer 2021, so not a super-recent experience; things may have changed.

It was just ok... At that time we were given one side of the beach with loungers, another excursion group had the other side. Each side had a colored wristband so your guide can keep track of you. There was a drink shack in the middle with watered down mixed drinks, but they were included in the ticket price. They told us resort food cost extra and no pool use, but there was a free beach barbecue later during the excursion for the beach guests. It wasn't amazing, but it was included in the ticket. The beach/water was nice - water was a little murky. I've noticed this area of the couple times I've visited is more choppy, a bit more rocky, and more murky than the southern side of the island like La Romana. Still swimmable and enjoyable. There were some local "artisans" on the far right hand side of the beach, but also plenty of security, so it didn't feel unsafe. I personally wouldn't do the excursion again, though. Wasn't as nice as other resort for a day passes I've done.

• Like 1