Corn Chili Quinoa Baked Tomato from dining room…

Sundsgn

Random question: Does anyone know if that stuffed tomato dish from the dining room is also served at the buffet for the evening meal? It’s been a few years and we rarely eat at the buffet for dinner, so I am not entirely sure if anything gets pulled over that are the same. It’s one of my favorites.

With teenagers now, I have a feeling we will be changing a few things up and have a more flexible schedule!

19 minutes ago, Sundsgn said:

Random question: Does anyone know if that stuffed tomato dish from the dining room is also served at the buffet for the evening meal? It’s been a few years and we rarely eat at the buffet for dinner, so I am not entirely sure if anything gets pulled over that are the same. It’s one of my favorites.

With teenagers now, I have a feeling we will be changing a few things up and have a more flexible schedule!

Yes and it is good but does not include that delicious white sauce it comes in at the MDR and that seems to really take it to another level.

One of my absolute favorites that I never really see anyone talk about, glad to see it finally get its own thread.

Anyone who has never tried it, try it it's delicious 😋

• 3 months later...
On 2/10/2023 at 9:55 AM, Sundsgn said:

It’s been a few years and we rarely eat at the buffet for dinner, so I am not entirely sure if anything gets pulled over that are the same.

Just as an FYI, Yes there are always items each evening that carry over to buffet.

Edited by wemjam