Destination Ceremony

LittleBear76

I’m starting the process of planning a 2024 wedding on Carnival. My plan so far is a port ceremony and then reception on the ship. I want a fairly quick and symbolic ceremony with a family member officiating. The price of the destination ceremony package seems exorbitant for what I actually want. I was thinking of just having everyone gather at a beach and having the ceremony without chairs and decorations. The guest count would probably be around 20 and the ceremony maybe 10 minutes. The ports on the itineraries I have narrowed down to are Grand Turk, Amber Cove, San Juan, Nassau and St. Thomas. 

My question is does anyone have any suggestions for a fairly quiet and secluded beach where this type of ceremony can be done at any of these ports? Some crowds would be fine we really would only need a small section that is more private. I would prefer the beach be decently close to the port and inexpensive/free to use. 

• 1 month later...

My daughter is using island mike in st. Thomas on January 9th 2024. HE has different packages available.  Hes been truly helpful so far and I am getting a lot more from his package than what the ship offers.