Are there any hotels AT the MIA airport..we want a day room

DH and I haven't been to Miami in over 25 years. We're disembarking Explorer of the Seas March 19th, and our flight doesn't depart until 4:30. I was hoping (as Orlando airport has) that we could check our luggage through when we arrive and just get a hotel room to relax and unwind (SLEEP!)

All websites I've accessed display off-property.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

You may be thinking of a hotel that is in the terminal like Tampa or Orlando?

No, there is not that type of facility at Miami International.

All the airport locations offer shuttle service.

DH and I are staying at the Miami International Airport hotel when we arrive in Miami on June 3rd. We are landing at midnite, so we decided to just stay there and go to the pier the next morning.

I have seen this hotel, and if I am remembering correctly, it is attached to one of the Concourses.

http://www.miami-airport-hotel.citystrole.com/

This is the URL for the website I used.

I have not stayed here previously so I don't know if they provide the kind of accomodations you are looking for, but it woudn't hurt to ask.

DH and I are staying at the Miami International Airport hotel when we arrive in Miami on June 3rd. We are landing at midnite, so we decided to just stay there and go to the pier the next morning.

I have seen this hotel, and if I am remembering correctly, it is attached to one of the Concourses.

http://www.miami-airport-hotel.citystrole.com/

This is the URL for the website I used.

I have not stayed here previously so I don't know if they provide the kind of accomodations you are looking for, but it woudn't hurt to ask.

While I have not stayed there, I was considering it last month, and found nothing but BAD BAD BAD comentary all over the web. Consistent comments about service issues, health issues, cleanliness issues, theft issues, safety issues. Seriously, the bad to good comments ran about 75 to 1.

Again, I have not personally stayed there, but I read enough to not want to try.

We spent the night there last month and thought it was fine. The rooms were kind of small, but otherwise no problems.

They were in the middle of a remodeling, which didn't affect us since we came in the evening and left early in the morning. But if it's still going on, it might affect your ability to sleep in the daytime.

We kind of figured the same thing, we will be there less than 10 hours. We were not expecting the hotel to be anything great. Just a room.

We have had experiences before with consistent bad web reviews about hotels, only to find out just the opposite when we arrive. I think people with critical opinions love to review, while those who have no problem with a place rarely review.

I would love for this to be a good place, as it would have been perfect for my needs...late night arrival, early morning departure.

Please post on how it turns out.

Archived