Kids Club

pilotmanjoe79

Any reviews for the kids club on Princess Cruises?  We are booked next month on Regal Princess and can’t seem to find much information about the kids club.  Our kids have loved the kids club on Royal and Disney and hope it’s something they can enjoy on Princess.  

thanks

Most of what I've read has been embedded in specific cruise reviews, You did not mention their ages but I can tell you my 4 year old GDs loved the Treehouse on the Discovery to Alaska last year. We had to drag them out every night. They can not wait for the kid's club on our Hawaii cruise next month. Be prepared for a lot of extra items to bring home. They made T-shirts, bracelets, teddy bears and backpacks. You might get a more detailed response if you post in family cruises board.

Took our three grandchildren on Princess last June, ages 9, 8 & 3.  All three are different in their likes/dislikes and activity levels.  The 3-year-old is on the Autism Spectrum.  All three loved going to the kids club.  The counselors are so active and caring.  They took special care of our youngest and were more than happy to help him through some issues particular to him.  They made lots of crafts, played games, and enjoyed making friends with other kids on the ship.  They keep asking to go on another cruise again!