2023 Carnival Vista deck parties (Theme Nights) for 7 day Western Caribbean cruise

Hi everyone, I'm packing for my 7 Day Carnival Vista cruise, and I'm not sure what the deck parties (Theme Nights) will be. I checked the Carnival website but I didn't see anything helpful. I also checked many travel websites. However, These websites all say that their information is from 2022 which leads me to believe that the parties (Theme Nights) change every year. I tried checking the HUB app but that didn't help at all. It would really be appreciated if anyone could let me know what the deck parties (Theme Nights) will be. Thanks!

(This is my first time on Carnival by the way!)

I would check out THIS trip report from Willdra.  She sailed the Vista in October and was nice enough to post the activity listing for all 7 days of her sailing.  Start on page 4.  I don't know if the activities will be the same when you sail but at least it will give an idea of what to expect.  I am pretty sure I saw somewhere that there is an 80's dress up party on the lido on one of the days.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...