NCL Spirit August 09th - August 16th, 2023 Alaskan (7 Day Seward to Vancouver)

Way

There doesn't seem to be a roll call yet, so thought I'd go ahead and start.  Our family was supposed to cruise with a large group to Alaska, but sadly COVID got in the way! We are looking forward to experiencing a smaller ship again and meeting new people! 

Waylon, Bradley & Watson from Chicago, IL!

• 1 month later...
On 2/18/2023 at 11:20 AM, Way said:

There doesn't seem to be a roll call yet, so thought I'd go ahead and start.  Our family was supposed to cruise with a large group to Alaska, but sadly COVID got in the way! We are looking forward to experiencing a smaller ship again and meeting new people! 

Waylon, Bradley & Watson from Chicago, IL!

Will you be planning the meet and greet? I am handling it for the Aug 23rd cruise, I can do both. But if you would like to handle it you are certainly welcome to do that.

4 minutes ago, cruisingcharliek said:

Will you be planning the meet and greet? I am handling it for the Aug 23rd cruise, I can do both. But if you would like to handle it you are certainly welcome to do that.

I was not planning on it.  Only created this as it didn't exist.  Unsure of that process 🙂 so happy for you to take the lead! 

6 hours ago, Way said:

I was not planning on it.  Only created this as it didn't exist.  Unsure of that process 🙂 so happy for you to take the lead! 

Waylon, I can't count. I don't get on the ship until the 16th.  Darn. However, if you would like to start a cruise critic meet and greet, I can help you with that. The other option is to find the sail page on the not to be mentioned other group.  just search for  NCL Spirit Aug 9-15 2023 7 day Alaska

• 1 month later...

My husband and I will be celebrating our 40th anniversary on this cruise.  This will be our first cruise, so I am open to any suggestions or tips this group might have.  Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Roberta and Joe Yoffie

St. Louis, MO

• 2 months later...

I just last-minute-booked back to back cruises Aug 2-9 and Aug 9-16 from Vancouver to Seward to Vancouver directly through NCL. I’m a solo traveller and got sail away (I think it’s called?) balcony with no single supplement. (When we tried to book it as a 14-day.cruise, the price came up almost double what the price was booked separately!) I’m happy to move in and out of cabins for the savings. 

This will be my first vacation in 13 years and my first cruise since 1987. I’ve watched the cruise ships sail past from the window of my Vancouver Island home for 20 years… now I’ll get to experience it first hand. 😊

Can’t wait to meet you all! 😊🛳️

Terry

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all.  I'm also a solo.  It's been my experience that NCL usually has a solo get-together at about 5:30 every night, starting the first night, so I hope to meet you other solos there.  I live in Eagle River (Anchorage area) so this is a wonderful cruise for me, just a couple of hours drive from home to the ship.

• Like 1

Meeting time has been 6pm in the Spinnaker Lounge for this week (Aug 2-9). I went the first couple of days, but have been too busy with excursions to go the last couple of days. See you soon! 😊🛳️

• Like 1