Just got $300 onboard credit!!!

I did like you guys told me about putting in DP3 as a code when checkin prices! It was orig. 1019.00 per person and i saw the same room on the same date with a 4 cat upgrade for 859.00!! I called the TA told her i wanted to keep my room ( I like the location) SO it wanted a suite(ha ha) or a good onboard credit. My TA called them and whala..ta da!! 300 smakers!! I would have never known to do it with out you guys and this board!! I love Cruise Critics!!!!:D

Anyone know what that code is for? I tried it and I found my prices 100. cheaper on the Carnival site with it.

Currents Winter 2006 Past Guest Promo

Audience: CCL Past Guest with: Coupon Required or Past Guest Number

WLCL Past Guest with: Proof of Past Guest

Farecodes

For Carnival Past Guest

CDP3-FDP3 to quote and book with Past Guest Number

CPNS-FPNS to book without Past Guest Number

For WLCL Past Guest

CDW1-FDW1 to quote

CPNS-FPNS to book

Booking deadline: 3/31/06

OFFER: Special Savings with a 2-Category Upgrade.

I did like you guys told me about putting in DP3 as a code when checkin prices! It was orig. 1019.00 per person and i saw the same room on the same date with a 4 cat upgrade for 859.00!! I called the TA told her i wanted to keep my room ( I like the location) SO it wanted a suite(ha ha) or a good onboard credit. My TA called them and whala..ta da!! 300 smakers!! I would have never known to do it with out you guys and this board!! I love Cruise Critics!!!!:D

Wow thanks for the tip :D

I just plugged it in on the CCL website and it was $100 dollars cheaper with a 2 cat upgrade

Currents Winter 2006 Past Guest Promo

Audience: CCL Past Guest with: Coupon Required or Past Guest Number

WLCL Past Guest with: Proof of Past Guest

Farecodes

For Carnival Past Guest

CDP3-FDP3 to quote and book with Past Guest Number

CPNS-FPNS to book without Past Guest Number

For WLCL Past Guest

CDW1-FDW1 to quote

CPNS-FPNS to book

Booking deadline: 3/31/06

OFFER: Special Savings with a 2-Category Upgrade.

Just to add to this......

This offer is only good on select sailings. You can check out the details at Carnival's website carnival.com/currents

I called on our cruise for 5/7/06 on the Conquest and got a $90.00 credit on each of our 3 cabins. We already had a military discount so that makes our balcony that much sweeter. I am counting down the days. They will still give you a discount on the one day sale if you get the right person and are ever so sweet to them. Plus we already had the $100.00 per cabin credit for the port change from New Orleans which was great because we live in Houston.

Linda

Conquest 5/7/06

Liberty 9/18/05

Glory 6/04

Conquest 6/03

I noticed for my sailing, they didn't have any guar. rooms available. Looks like you have to select your room. Since it looks like my 8A has been bumped up to a cat 11 suite, I don't really want to take a chance of losing it!

Does anyone know if this would work for someone that uses their timeshare to swap for a portion of the cruise? I had checked online and had booked a balcony guarantee and now have a room assigned on the Lido deck. Do ya think I could call my trading company and get shipboard credit?

For mine it just say's "code Invalid" so Im guessing there are no more spots for open on this cruise. Which they told me when I booked so no suprise.

But cant complain because I booked inside guarantee and right now they have us up on the verandah deck! :D I'm happy about this but nervous as Ive seen so many reviews of the movement on the Glory.

I tried the code and it gives me the same price on both cabins, but with a free upgrade. I like the location, think they will give me credit? And do you call who you booked with(booked thru timeshare TA) Thanks Guys:D

I tried the code and it gives me the same price on both cabins, but with a free upgrade. I like the location, think they will give me credit? And do you call who you booked with(booked thru timeshare TA) Thanks Guys:D

I too booked through a timeshare....interval international. I am currently on hold trying to talk to someone...they are very busy. So if I find out anything I will let you know...

Well I just tried to do this with my timeshare exchange company who I booked the cruise through and they said they can't offer me anything since they had already give me a 4 catorgy upgrade when I did a balcony guarantee to a Lido (4D), not even any onboard credit....I got robbed I tell ya. I had even received an e-mail from Carnival about the one day sale. This bites.....but congrats to everyone else.

Ginny

We booked our cruise on the Glory last night through travelocity, and when I saw your thread, I checked on carnival to see if it was going to work and it did. I called Travelocity and they contacted carnival and we receieved category 2 upgrade and credit off of our Master card. Thank you so much. I was excited before, but thrilled now.

Lyorko

Glory 9/16/06

Elation 2004

Ginny

I too have Interval. Did you just book or did you do an exchange? I thought you lost too much when doing an exchange, they only give you so much off. Any how maybe I will call I I and see what they can do

Ant

I did an exchange......this is my first time cruising and exchanging for a cruise I guess I wasn't sure which route to go. I only do 1 vacation a year so I felt my timeshares would go to waste. How would I tell the differnce? I started off with inside then changed to ov then balcony, I guess I need to add them up and see.

I have never been able to check the military rate on Carnival, but instead have to go to another site and find the rate, then either book there or call Carnival for a comparison.

Does anyone know what the military rate code is? I think the price may have dropped on the cruise I booked; I would sure like to check and see.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Archived