30 Days - When do I "Doc Dance"?

I don't know if it is standardized yet, but I don't get docs..... just electronic confirmation and then I check in online and print my set sail pass....I inquired about luggage tags and they said they were available at the peir, however you can request blank ones if you want them earlier.....

Jen

Adventure of the Seas …. May 7

Jewel 2005

Explorer 2004

Voyager 2002

Monarch 1994

It appears to depend on how you booked. I booked through an online agency... for my cruise in 37 days. Still no docs. However, my mother already has her docs for the same cruise - I booked her directly through RCCL. They arrived at 42 days out.

Hers arrived via an email saying... "Your Guest Vacation Documents for Reservation Number **** are now ready. You may download your documents through your My Cruises account"

We cruise in just 3 weeks and we haven't gotten ours yet either :(

I am hoping that they come soon. We did book through a TA and she said that she would send them along as soon as they arrive. She has been great, so I have no reason to doubt her.

I have been gathering stuff to pack now for a few weeks. Just can't wait!!

We are also 30 days out and according to the TA, RCL "processed" the docs on Feb. 28th. She hasn't received them yet. I am going to pick them up as soon as she gets them.

I've already called twice so I guess I need to chill for a day or so......

I would love to "dance"

Came in the mail last night ! ! ! How cool is this book?!?!?!?

I thought for sure I would be getting a ton of paper ... instead, this neat book ! !

(I'm a little excited, can you tell?)

This is making things so easy. Now all I have to do is check-in online, print SeaPass, and SHOP ! ! !

W-HOO ! !!

Thanks everyone!

Came in the mail last night ! ! ! How cool is this book?!?!?!?

Glad to hear you got them...

In my long cruise history, I've gotten the docs all over the board...as soon as two months prior--just after final payment..and as late as 5 days before the sail date--and that was an anxiety-filled disaster--The cruise was out of Copenhagen and we were flying into Copenhagen 4 days early!! When the docs hadn't gotten there about 4 or 5 days prior to our flight, I started calling my TA who started calling the cruise line (Princess for that one)...and they finally FedExed the Docs--which arrived the day before our flight out!!

On this one, I was about to tell you that we recieved our Docs for our April 7 Monarch cruise on March 3...

I have something I want to throw at you all to see if it's going to be a problem. My docs came yesterday (at 36 days out). I used an online agency. However, in the booklet on the "guest Clearance Information Form" they have my birthdate listed as my daughters and vice versa. I called the agency and they told me it won't cause me any problems... I wasn't comfortable with that, so the agent put me on hold and called RCCL - who replied that I could change it online. However, when I looked at the information on RCCL's website earlier there was a note that if any of the information was incorrect to contact my TA. Now when I go on RCCL I get the message that my ressie is being modified...

Do I worry?

I had the same issue with the online system. Changed it after RCCI said I had to do it myself. Took 3 days for it to let go of my reservation.

Also, May want to try clearing your cookies. You may be picking up the same info over and over that is being stored on your computer.

When my book arrived, the DOB's were correct.

Iwas so excited to get our docs in mail. we are 23 days from cruising and got one this week and one last week. The problem is I changed rooms and luggage tags have old room # Called online ta that we booked through and she said no problem just mark through them. But amazingly rccl has updated rooms on online check in form and all is straight htere which ultimately is the important thing. we also however experienced a wrong birthdat and called ta and it did take a few days on rccl website to update. Mary

The first set never reached the TA. RCL contacted me today to tell me that the second set came back to them because they put the wrong address on the envelope :eek: :confused: :confused:

Well, at least they were kind enough to let me know.

So the third time should be the charm.

I don't know if it is standardized yet, but I don't get docs..... just electronic confirmation and then I check in online and print my set sail pass....I inquired about luggage tags and they said they were available at the peir, however you can request blank ones if you want them earlier.....

Jen

Adventure of the Seas …. May 7

Jewel 2005

Explorer 2004

Voyager 2002

Monarch 1994

Jen, I was trolling through the boards and saw that you will be on my cruise. (AOS may 7) This is my first cruise, and I will be going with DH. Wanted to just say hello.

Archived