Venezia August 19-23, 2023

sprovs

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think they don't release all options ahead of time.    I haven't been on Carnival since Horizon launched in maybe 2019, but when we wanted to eat at the steakhouse, we always got a reservation while onboard.   

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi. I booked this last month after trying Carnival for the first time in April with the Legend. The four day appealed to me because I can disembark and head straight downtown to work when we get back...lol. More days saved for future cruising.

As a new carnival cruiser, I was wondering if there are meet and greets/mingles that are coordinated between cruise critic or that other site? There was not a ship set up one on the Legend and I am used to the ones done on NCL that I have hosted and participated in. This is just for my general knowledge as I slowly drift to more and more fun ship cruises.

On 5/18/2023 at 11:14 AM, kblac708 said:

Hi. I booked this last month after trying Carnival for the first time in April with the Legend. The four day appealed to me because I can disembark and head straight downtown to work when we get back...lol. More days saved for future cruising.

As a new carnival cruiser, I was wondering if there are meet and greets/mingles that are coordinated between cruise critic or that other site? There was not a ship set up one on the Legend and I am used to the ones done on NCL that I have hosted and participated in. This is just for my general knowledge as I slowly drift to more and more fun ship cruises.

Hi and welcome.  I hear ya about local ports!   We take the train in from NJ and we'll be home by probably 9am!   Love that.   

CC does not seem to coordinate these events anymore.  I have heard that some on the FB page arrange group get-togethers; I went to one last year that someone from FB posted on CC roll call so that's how I knew about it.  Does NCL still do them?   I know they did pre-covid (and I've hosted too) but have only been on one NCL since then (last April) and we didn't have meet n greet on that one (Gem).  

I think a cabin crawl would be cool on this one if we get a couple people to show their cabins!

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/27/2023 at 1:08 PM, tewkewl74 said:

Hi!  i'm looking for Faster to the Fun because I have two small kids and don't want to spend an hour in line.

Do you guys know if any more will come available before the cruise?

Probably not at this point, but it doesn't hurt to keep checking.