Halifax Shore Excursions

kittenkboo

A few years back, we were on a Peggy's Cove excursion that included lunch at a charming restaurant with a lovely view. I have a photograph of it, so I know it was called the Dauphinee Inn. I would include that photo except that I am not yet ready for advanced posting. I did Google it though, and it appears to have new ownership and a new name. So I can't vouch for the quality of the restaurant, but it does appear to be the same bright blue building with the same marina view.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/27/2023 at 9:28 AM, kittenkboo said:

On QM2, July 2nd stop is Halifax.  Interested in Lunenburg and/or Peggy's Cove, either thru Cunard or independent tour.

Any experiences to share?  Some include lunch, were the restaurants decent?

I have researched extensively CC port forums and TripAdvisor.  Still on the fence on what to do that day.  Also, no need to recommend Paul M, his tour that day is half-day Halifax Historical tour. 

Our trip to Halifax was to visit the cemetery where some lost souls  of the Titanic are buried, where you get of the ship you should see a statue of Samuel Cunard who was Canadian.