Last Issue Streamers Magazine

Neicy& Ron

Would anyone out there have a copy of the P&O Australia magazine that was published around December 2005 and posted to passengers.

If so could you please have a look at the competition section and tell me what it listed for prizes.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Ron & Neicy

:)

Would anyone out there have a copy of the P&O Australia magazine that was published around December 2005 and posted to passengers.

If so could you please have a look at the competition section and tell me what it listed for prizes.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Ron & Neicy

:)

congratulations ron, yes i saw your name in the prize winners list, shame it wasnt the cruise. I checked the last "funside" magazine and it only mentions the cruise as a prize (7days for 2 adults pacific star brisbane).

No mention of other second prizes.

Thanks for that.

Guess I will have to wait and see what the postie brings. Hope I get the magazine too!!

It's quite ironic that I help the lady win first prize!!

Her son worked on the Sun as a dancer. When I saw them lying on the sandy bottom my heart raced as I dived down about 3 metres and grabbed them. and you should have seen the look on their faces when I ripped the snorkel out of my mouth and jumped up and down with excitment screaming. "I found the teeth. I found the teeth!!!!"

Those that did not know what was going on must have thought I was an idiot!!

But I can tell you that it was a great feeling. Still brings a smile to my dial.

I can only imagine what the rest of her cruise would have been like without her teeth :( (Isle of Pines was our first of 5 ports of call).

Funny thing, when I wrote the story about the engagment I was thinking of writing about the teeth, but could not fit it in the 250 words.

Regards

Ron:)

I think other people may also have written about it as at the start of the story it mentioned that the story was confirmed.

The prize will probably sunscreen, beach ball, bag that sort of stuff, hopefully with a huge discount voucher too!!

heres hoping

Archived