Kids Cruise Free & what amenities does NCL provide with suites these days?

COcruise

Hi! We have been on many cruises and probably 7 NCL prior to covid.... haven't kept up on what they've been doing lately. Right now they have a second person cruises free promo. Is this actually a good deal compared to normal prices? I used to keep up on NCL deals back in the day but haven't looked since covid. We have two of us an a baby that will be maybe 8 months when we cruise. . How often do they do the kids cruise free promo? Is that still a thing? Has anyone seen it lately? Trying to figure out if there may be other promos that would be cheaper with a little one or if we bite the bullet now.

I know the older ships (Gem, Pearl, etc.) suites (non-haven) used to include a butler and other haven amenities except for the actual haven area (priority disembark, concierge, the suite-only restaurant for breakfast and lunch). Is this still a thing? Any additional info on this would be fantastic since I know a lot may have changed since we cruised last pre covid. 

1 hour ago, COcruise said:

Hi! We have been on many cruises and probably 7 NCL prior to covid.... haven't kept up on what they've been doing lately. Right now they have a second person cruises free promo. Is this actually a good deal compared to normal prices? I used to keep up on NCL deals back in the day but haven't looked since covid. We have two of us an a baby that will be maybe 8 months when we cruise. . How often do they do the kids cruise free promo? Is that still a thing? Has anyone seen it lately? Trying to figure out if there may be other promos that would be cheaper with a little one or if we bite the bullet now.

I know the older ships (Gem, Pearl, etc.) suites (non-haven) used to include a butler and other haven amenities except for the actual haven area (priority disembark, concierge, the suite-only restaurant for breakfast and lunch). Is this still a thing? Any additional info on this would be fantastic since I know a lot may have changed since we cruised last pre covid. 

Still the same amenities as you mentioned for non-Haven suites for all ships except the Joy.     Those amenities were taken away from the Joy in late 2021.

On 3/2/2023 at 5:19 PM, vacation44 said:

Still the same amenities as you mentioned for non-Haven suites for all ships except the Joy.     Those amenities were taken away from the Joy in late 2021.

Thank you so much! From what I see, the spa suites/suites in the new boats do not include those benefits, correct?