10 room group discount question

DiverJohn

Have ten rooms going to Alaska, booked as a group from the beginning. Ncl told us benefits would be decided after final payments were due. Our cabin was 4400 and rest are 3600. Ncl gave us a 3600 credit towards our room but no one is receiving free tips on drinking package or free specialty dining. (Passenger 1 + 2) is this no longer part ?? Thinking even if we cut our discount to one passenger (1800) if it gets the group the discounts on the packages. Very confusing appreciate any recent info on how this works. 

Hi, I'm in a group also.  I have not yet come to the final payment date and some group benefits are obvious. I don't know anything about credits, so I can't help you there.  I'm not the group leader, so maybe they understand that. 

The benefits that are clear to me is the extra 10% off and the Group amenities (packages A or B and bonus).  If you look at your confirmation.pdf, look at the PROMO CODES in the upper right.  There should be codes that start with AF, which stands for Affinity group. I have codes:

• AFD10OFF which indicates my rate is 10% off.
  • AFBDSIOC which stands for the perks form group A package that I chose (see below). Since I chose package A and the on board credit as my bonus, my code is AF followed by B-Beverage, D-dining, S-Shore excursion credit, I-Internet, OC-On board Credit.
  • GROUP.  I'm not sure exactly what this caused. 

So look for your codes and you can be assured you are getting the discounts.

Lastly, you should also ask your PC and they should be able to help more. 

image.jpeg.708e6dec15c26759e7d309f853d4f933.jpeg

Edited by LGinPA
  • Like 1