When will stateroom be ready (panorama)?

mkkao924

I am wondering when will stateroom be ready on Panorama? We always board around noon, so we always check in luggage and don’t worry about them. This time we are traveling with my cousin (first cruise) and their board time is 2pm. If they don’t have a lot of luggage, should they just haul the luggage to board and go to their stateroom directly?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mkkao924 said:

I am wondering when will stateroom be ready on Panorama? We always board around noon, so we always check in luggage and don’t worry about them. This time we are traveling with my cousin (first cruise) and their board time is 2pm. If they don’t have a lot of luggage, should they just haul the luggage to board and go to their stateroom directly?

We were on the Panorama in mid-January, and they announced that the rooms were ready around 1:30, maybe even a few minutes later.  We had FTTF, so we were able to drop off our carry-ons to our stateroom as soon as we boarded, then went to our Muster drill and then to lunch.   Our luggage wasn't dropped off to our stateroom until a bit later - just before dinner, but we figured it was due to the 4:30 departure time. 

With a 2:00 boarding time, your cousin should be able to go directly to their stateroom.  So, hauling their luggage might be the best plan - especially if they don't have much luggage.

Our January cruise was our first time on the Panorama, and we really enjoyed it.  We usually cruise out of Galveston because of proximity, so it was nice to experience another port and the Mexican Riviera itinerary.

Hope this helps.

Happy cruising!

Typically staterooms are ready around 1:30 - sometimes a little earlier. And they usually won't take checked luggage 2 hours before the scheduled sailaway time, so to prevent delays with their luggage, I would recommend your cousin just haul their bags onboard.

• Like 1