Slimline Tonic

Ekposh

Very random question but being diabetic, I need sugar free drinks. Any clue is VV stock slimline tonic? 

Obviously Coke is never an issue but I often find Tonic more challenging to find....

Thx

13 hours ago, Ekposh said:

Very random question but being diabetic, I need sugar free drinks. Any clue is VV stock slimline tonic? 

Obviously Coke is never an issue but I often find Tonic more challenging to find....

Thx

Hi - The bars have it yes.

Diet drinks are a bit limited in the galley at times. We did a TA and took several days before diet drinks popped up there, but you can always pick up cans of diet drinks at Sip, and bring them with you or have them in your in-room fridge, 

Several of the bars have cans of diet drinks, and they can also be obtained from Ship Eats.  I'm not remembering the names of the bars, but there is one by the Poki Bowl place, one by the Social Club, and Sip that usually had cans available.  As above, get 3 or 4 and keep them in your refrigerator.  The sodas available in The Galley are spotty, and often are different between the two stations.

Sorry not a tonic drinker so can’t help on that one but I only recall seeing Diet Coke and Coke Zero as sugar free drinks. Sprite and Fanta were full sugar in cans and draft.

To add on the tonic question I don’t recall seeing slimline/diet on any menu, just different flavours from London Essence Co. But they of course do have a full bar offering that isn’t shown on menus so they may only list the premium option and “house” tonic like Seagrams is likely available as well as the premium London Essence Co one.

https://profcruise.com/virgin-voyages-bar-menus-and-drink-prices/

Edited by jon81uk