NEED HELP

crazy4bears

Can anyone tell me if any of the Carnival Ships have either a handicap accessible pool or even a lift by one of the pools. Need to know so I can book next cruise. Was very dissappointed that Triumph did not have either. TA thought all Carnival ships had a handicap accessible pool.

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=111111&cdt=2004;05;15;16;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500

I don't think any of the carnival ships have lifts for the pool. Some RCCL ships do have them. at the accessable travel website there is a data base that list the different ships and their accessibility none of the carnival ships mentioned lifts. Some RCCL ships did. There is lots of other great info for people with disabilities at that site. Hope you can find a ship that can accomodate you.

Paul

Called Carnival and was told they are experimenting with lifts on some boats but could not tell me what ones. Valor is definitely not one of them. Was told some Princess ships do and RCCL does but would like to stay with Carnival.

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=111111&cdt=2004;05;15;16;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Archived