State rooms on deck 8 of Navigator

Just got back from western Caribbean on Navigator. Stayed in cabin 8437 - right next door. Noise was not a problem at all; we could hardly tell anyone else was on board once the door was closed.

The room location is good - just cut through Royal Caribbean Online ( the computer room) to get to the elevators and stairs.

Be sure to bring a small flashlight or lighted clock - without any windows it's very dark, and you have no idea what time it is.

Enjoy your cruise - we sure did!

Crockett,

The deck plans are misleading. It shows a space between 8433 and RC Online, as well as open acess to the elevators to the right. In actuality, the corridor walls run unbroken right up to an entrance door into RC online; that is why you need to cut through RC online. Otherwise you have to walk aft in order to reach the outer corridor leading to the elevator. I hope this makes sense. Just draw a straight line extending both walls of the corridor that 8433 opens into, right up to RC online and that is the actual layout.

Believe me, I found myself wandering in circles more than once! The good news is you're very close to the elevators, and RC online was very quiet.

I don't recall seeing a pass through that close, it could be a closet or maintenance room. Either way, its much easier to cut through RC online - yes, the door is right there.

Off-topic: How about trading Carmelo straight up for Stephon Marbury? I'm dyin here in NY.

Archived