RCCL or Princess?

Hi, my family of 3 is planning a Dec2006 Caribbean cruise. We are undecided whether to take the RCCL or Princess. Will appreciate any input. Thank you in advance. :)

Well...for a family cruise, the Voyager class ships of RCI can't be beat (i.e. - Mariner of the Seas & others). There is just so much to do for all ages. Cruise Critic actually voted them the #1 ships for family cruising. You have all the usual things to do plus Iice skating, miniature golf course, rock wall, basketball court, inline skating track, Johnny Rockets 50's diner... I could go on for an hour.

IMO, Princess is a little more laid back and a slightly older crowd.

So in summary.....RCI for a more active cruise and Princess for a more restful cruise......but this is just my opinion :)

You can't go wrong with a cruise !!!!!

I would definately vote for RCCL. I love the Voyager Class ships....esp for family. I liked the Princess movies at sea and the size of our balcony but otherwise prefer Royal Caribbean for everything else. JMHO

We have never been on Princess. But have been on RCCL and Costa. Voyager class IS great - the promenade makes you feel like you are in a quaint little city. Radiance class is great too, love the oceanview elevators! If you are here at RCCL getting opinions and at Princess getting opinions could you come back at the end of it all and tell us who you finally picked? :)

Archived