Thermal Spa

lilk8

Guest BasicSailor
Just now, lilk8 said:

Can you buy a day pass for the thermal spa on the Magic?

You used to could. Today not so sure .

You could in August.  Fyi, they sold too many and the area was packed, loud, blue tooth speakers...  We were in the Cloud 9 and could never get in at all as it was always mobbed by obnoxious rude guests.  The staff did nothing to control the crowds.  I asked them on Day 4 if they could please have time limits.  So, check it out before you purchase.  I said I'll never waste the money on Spa deck again after that.  And will always check before buying a day pass.  If loud screaming people and blaring music doesn't bother you then go for it.  On the 2nd and 5th day I contacted the Spa Manager and showed them a video of how bad it was.  Their answer was they are not bothering anyone and it's their cruise also.  So, no moving forward, we won't go back to it.

That was how I got introduced to the spa amenities.  We have since booked a spa stateroom.  Others have mentioned that they have felt it was too busy with too many day passes sold, that has not been our experience.  We do tend to cruise off season.  We board the Panorama next month in a spa balcony and hope we are not disappointed. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, carrieluvsgreg said:

That was how I got introduced to the spa amenities.  We have since booked a spa stateroom.  Others have mentioned that they have felt it was too busy with too many day passes sold, that has not been our experience.  We do tend to cruise off season.  We board the Panorama next month in a spa balcony and hope we are not disappointed. 

Would you please let us know how it was on the Panorama. We are cruising on the Panorama in September in a spa balcony and I am curious.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, snowballs mom said:

Would you please let us know how it was on the Panorama. We are cruising on the Panorama in September in a spa balcony and I am curious.

Sure. I will tell you that we had a spa cabin on the Horizon and were on her 2nd sailing in the Mediterranean and it was wonderful- however that itinerary was port intensive with long days off the ship so we did not get to enjoy the ship as much as we had wished but when the ports are Europe you do what you gotta do...🤣

• Like 2