Crown Princess 2023 Drink Packages Options

KatRangoon

Help, the internet is confusing me! I'm struggling with too much information from the internet. Some is conflicting and some is not from this year I think. 

I'm trying to figure out what the non alcoholic drink package options are. I like fancy coffee, and my husband likes soda. I've seen non-alcoholic (which seems to include everything) packages, soda only packages, and a coffee package. I've seen 2 different prices for Soda only, a post that said the coffee package was discontinued, and conflicting info about if the non-alcoholic package covers fancy coffee or just regular. Also I've seen some places say it includes gratuity, and others say to add 18% to the price. Also, I haven't seen a listing anywhere that says you can just order one day at a time. I always see it listed per day but as a whole trip purchase. 

Does anyone have specific information from a cruise this year about what is covered and how much? 

Oh, and Wifi? I've seen $15 a day and $10 a day for one device? Anyone have the 2023 price? 

Edited by KatRangoon

So, if you buy the zero alcohol package, yes, you will pay 18% on top of the zero alcohol package price. you can but just one package but it can’t be shared.  It includes both specialty coffees and sodas, as well as  mocktails.  
The WiFi is now, as of Feb 20th, $15 per day per device .. you can switch devices but use only 1 at a time.  It is half price if you are elite.  You can but for just one device but it can be shared.  
The plus package is a better value and includes all beverages up to $15, including alcohol nonalcoholic drinks and the specialty coffees for a rate of $60 a day per person.  There is no extra gratuity charge added to this package.  It also includes WiFi as well as gratuities.  If you are booking with someone in the same cabin, you must both purchase this package.  

Edited by Cruise Raider
  • Like 1

not to add confusion but I am on Crown now and if you go into Ocean Concierge there are several packages including the original classic soda package and the original coffee packages. Of course YMMV.  I did not complete the steps to compete a purchase but all showed as available.
04A8DAE3-3A64-423B-A2EB-42CF125C9B0C.thumb.jpeg.df0e8af304fbf92ceebc9db353875116.jpegC546FCBC-8B0B-4A07-A1BC-C187A4BB5BF7.thumb.jpeg.1b39022cc1e3f3208d27c875eb2ae843.jpeg809351AB-61BF-4B25-9C32-1A8CE3DBF2C5.thumb.jpeg.37a8be30941d07c1f3d6a01580e0ecba.jpegC9978EF4-86C3-400A-9133-2177F1147F90.thumb.jpeg.b0b896ba0f90fac58a8941dea8a5670f.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, KatRangoon said:

That's fantastic! Thanks so much for that. So Soda is $10 a day, and you can get a Coffee package of 15 for $31. Sounds like great deals!

Those are the options listed in Ocean Concierge for purchase. I haven’t seen crew members selling any packages on board this trip.  So hopefully when you board all these options will still be available in Ocean Concierge ( not in the medallion app).

If you aren’t familiar, you will find Ocean Concierge on the same screen you use to redeem/ purchase internet packages.  Open it up and click on My Beverage Packages and it will take you to the packages available for purchase onboard.

Edited by Shelly97060
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

just got off the sapphire princess south america from Buenos Aires to LA we all had the plus package , basically all drinks included. we had many different wines by the glass  we didnt exceed the $15 but we did try every red wine in the vines and bottle water and other beverages included ..most of time the medallion provided info like rm # name it was worth it for our group of 6,,

wifi was on from first day till end in our room some days ok , didnt use the  desserts at international cafe so many excellent at dinner ..with paid gratuities. never had to sign or add too

just booked crown 7/14/2023 alaska with plus can't wait

• Like 1