Compass help

I just saw a Compass posted from a previous cruise posted here, it says what type of dress was required fir some nights. My question is can I get this prior to my cruise? If not, how do I know what to bring. The one I saw said Mardi Gras clothing? How do I know if there is a theme night planned?

Thanks

I just saw a Compass posted from a previous cruise posted here, it says what type of dress was required fir some nights. My question is can I get this prior to my cruise? If not, how do I know what to bring. The one I saw said Mardi Gras clothing? How do I know if there is a theme night planned?

Thanks

Which ship are you going on and how long is the cruise? Your documents give a general idea of how many casual and formal nights. But most of us on the board can give you a better idea if we know which cruise you are doing...

"required" is stretching it. Nobody really knows beforehand what the theme nights are and therefore you won't notice any difference in dress in the dining room. There are 50 & 60's nights, western nights, etc. The only night that people traditionaly pay attention to is Formal night. Even then I've seen regular dress in the dining room and nobody got turned away. So don't worry about it, you won't be out of place if you're not dressed Mardi Gras!! or Western, or Oldies night! If you still want to know, start a thread asking recent cruisers of your ship/itinerary what the theme nights were.

We are booked on Voyager 4/29/2006. I don't mind dressing for the events, just want to know what to bring. Formal night is a non issue, my wife is already shopping for new dresses! We are very excited, cannot wait to get away.We are both stressed out with our jobs and need very much to get away.

If you're both stressed out from your jobs, for heavens sake, don't let what kind of clothes to bring stress you out even more! Don't worry about"event" dress. I've never seen anyone dress in a particular way for one and I've been on a number of cruises. Just plan on having fun and relaxing for the duration of your cuise.:D :D

Archived