Reservation for shows on the Allure

chukli

Sailing on the Allure on May 7/23 and wondering when the show reservations are available? I have been checking on the App once a week but so far cannot book . Should I be reserving shows on the Royal APP or website ?

thanks

1 hour ago, roseoftx said:

They have been releasing around the start of the month before so for you that would in April, could be 1st or 3rd. I liked via browser but the app works too

Usually 1st of the month before so long as there is 30 days before cruise.

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, resetjet said:

Usually 1st of the month before so long as there is 30 days before cruise.

They only recently got this started back up and so far its been a bit more random but hopefully as you say, it will get more predictable. The key is that they have been releasing the entire month at a time, not 30 days before a specific one. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, chukli said:

Sailing on the Allure on May 7/23 and wondering when the show reservations are available? I have been checking on the App once a week but so far cannot book . Should I be reserving shows on the Royal APP or website ?

thanks

Hey, we're sailing on that one too! Have you been over to the roll call thread? 

On 3/21/2023 at 7:26 PM, theotherchad said:

Hey, we're sailing on that one too! Have you been over to the roll call thread? 

Just joined the roll call. I checked in on the APP when that opened up a few minutes past midnight but was only offered 11am as earliest time to arrive at terminal . Interesting that this time was still available for many hours. Were you able to secure desired arrival time?

2 hours ago, chukli said:

Just joined the roll call. I checked in on the APP when that opened up a few minutes past midnight but was only offered 11am as earliest time to arrive at terminal . Interesting that this time was still available for many hours. Were you able to secure desired arrival time?

For me on the 4/30 Allure, I checked in when the app opened but 11 a.m. was the earliest offered.  Perhaps they are not offering 10:30 a.m. at this time.

• Thanks 1