Return flight times?

Hunter2

This isn't necessarily an MSC question but we are going on Seascape May 21-28 and I'm trying to book my return flight.  With experience what is the earlies flight that will work if we are docking in Miami and flying from Miami home?

7 hours ago, Hunter2 said:

This isn't necessarily an MSC question but we are going on Seascape May 21-28 and I'm trying to book my return flight.  With experience what is the earlies flight that will work if we are docking in Miami and flying from Miami home?

Allowing for delays with clearing the ship and Customs and Immigration in getting off the ship, if you are checking bags at the airport, getting through TSA security, I would not get a flight before 11:30.  There will be people that will tell you they got earlier flights, but I've always allowed for inevitable delays. 

1 hour ago, JAGR said:

Allowing for delays with clearing the ship and Customs and Immigration in getting off the ship, if you are checking bags at the airport, getting through TSA security, I would not get a flight before 11:30.  There will be people that will tell you they got earlier flights, but I've always allowed for inevitable delays. 

Good advice. I’m always an early walk off but don’t fly out before noon.