Champagne and Cocktail Classes

kittykins84

Hi, we’re going on the Norwegian Fjord sailing from Southampton in May on QM2. Pre covid we attended a couple of the champagne sampling sessions in the champagne lounge, and also a cocktail class in the Commodore Club. Does anyone know if these are still being held, and if so how much they are per person? Many thanks. 

I don’t know about the champagne classes, but we were on a (post-Covid) August 2022 TA crossing and they were certainly back to running some classes, as we attended a “Commodore Club Signature Cocktail Tasting”, which was excellent. 

I don’t remember the exact cost, but if memory serves, it was around $50 per person. 

• Thanks 1

• 9 months later...

I had an enjoyable champagne tasting on a QM2 TA crossing just last month. It  was held in the champagne bar and had a good range of Laurent Perrier with some snacks to match.  From memory the cost was $63. They advertise them in the daily program. I hope you can find one on your  Norwegian fjords trip.