Eagle vs Palm beach pros/cons

coconut telegraph

It seems my vast research has stumped me on a clear cut winner for our group of 9.  Eagle beach looks amazing, but the two things that keep coming up are the distance between the chairs and the water line and few options for a beach bar experience.  Would palm beach be a better option with more options for chairs/umbrellas and beach bars and any personal recommendations for a group of 9 (6 adults and 3 teens)?  

For Palm Beach, have you been able to find a place that you will be able to use chairs/umbrellas, like a day pass at a hotel ? Most hotel resorts in Palm Beach have their own chairs/umbrellas/palapas and you have to be a guest to use them.  Anyone can sit on any of the beaches in Palm Beach with their towels and some areas have private vendors that you can rent chairs and umbrellas from. I know some areas are restricted with the number of vendor umbrellas/chairs that can be rented. 

In Palm Beach, most hotels will have bars and there are piers, like the DePalm Pier between the RIU and the Hilton which has a restaurant/bar/shops.