Platinum - Laundry

l2f

Hello,

We have never really used this benefit in the past.  But trying to pack lighter.

On a 7 or 8 day cruise, how many times/bags are included and are there certain days during the sailing we can only use this service?

Thanks.

Carnival had such great deals to Alaska last year I finally tried out the laundry service on a B2B and it worked out good. I have heard they use really hot water, so I requested cool water if possible. Don't know if they can or did but the laundry was fine. 

• Like 1

I love that benefit, but we're still trying to perfect the timing of it all.  We've only been platinum for 2 cruises and I've waited to long to start having our laundry done.  We tend to sleep in, so they never get it before the 9:00 am deadline to get it back by 5:00 the next evening.  (I could have the times off a bit on that).

I think next time, I'm just going to send each day's laundry off to be done and maybe we won't run into that issue.

5 minutes ago, n6uqqq said:

Carnival had such great deals to Alaska last year I finally tried out the laundry service on a B2B and it worked out good. I have heard they use really hot water, so I requested cool water if possible. Don't know if they can or did but the laundry was fine. 

I doubt they use cool water.  They are washing your bag of laundry with dozens of others and probably don't have the capacity for special requests.  And personally, if my laundry is sharing the same load with that of strangers, I want to make sure that the water is hot enough to kill germs.

• Like 2

We just got off recently on the Panorama.  I prepared my bags in the morning and the cabin steward just picked it up when he cleaned our room.  I got it the same day.  He would deliver it around 6:30-7pm.  I had to ask for the bags because there weren't any in the room.  This time though I didn't have to fill out the paperwork of what items I was getting laundered.  I did count my items though.  They came back with the count written on the bottom corner of the bag.  I did two bags one on Monday and the second on Thursday. My husband only sent out one.  

• Thanks 1