Yoga/Fitness class question

AC Stew

I see that fitness classes (including Yoga & Pilates) are complimentary. For those who are familiar, how do they generally schedule classes? I'm primarily interested in mornings. The Oceania website talks about morning yoga on deck? Ouch ... for me, I can't do sun, so it would be a huge disappointment to be deprived of that class.

Also, I'm assuming that there would be one instructor to do it all. Any comments on the quality of instructors and classes?

Thank-you!

The on board fitness classes are totally dependent upon the specific trainer and his/ her certifications.  For example, Zumba will only be offered if the trainer is Zumba certified.  The certifications for the trainers vary greatly and there is no guarantee that Pilates or yoga will be available.

Classes are generally offered in the morning (7ish to 9ish) and late afternoon (5ish).

I assume that the trainer will not offer any of my preferred classes — if he/she does….bonus!

I download YouTube videos of my preferred classes and train in the aerobics room or a quiet outside deck.

• Like 2