LIBERTY OF THE SEAS May 13 2023

HLR

• 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, leftwriter said:

I want to get on but it has been sold out for awhile. 

Yes....it is a full sailing! People are all talking about the Royal-Up offers which may open some lower cabins...but I bet not.

1 hour ago, leftwriter said:

Hi thanks for your reply. A couple of spaces opened up today. However the single-supp is a bit higher than what I would like to pay for 5-nts. I love this ship/class. My bad for waiting until the last-minute. 😊

Wow...what site did you see this on? I am not seeing anything. I do know that I got a good price for a solo inside...the last time I looked at the same category it was over 3 1/2 times what I paid. I also have a booking in December on the MSC Meraviglia and an even better deal that what I got for May on RCI. The price with Single Supplement comes out to $100 a night. I was on that ship once before and had a good time.

I'm glad you got a good price. I'm know well the challenges having cruised solo many times. I'm not seeing this published for some reason but my TA is accessing a handful of available rooms. Solo Inside is over $400/night. I really want to go but not at this price. 

7 minutes ago, leftwriter said:

I'm glad you got a good price. I'm know well the challenges having cruised solo many times. I'm not seeing this published for some reason but my TA is accessing a handful of available rooms. Solo Inside is over $400/night. I really want to go but not at this price. 

Oh  my gosh no! $400 a night is Regent Seven Seas Prices! Where in Jersey do you live? I'm in Jersey City....

Edited by HLR