Able to use full cruise credit from Carnival Sunshine, 9/16/2019

teaach02

We were on the Sunshine, 9/16/2019. Due to extremely rough seas and a hurricane heading to Bermuda, we were not able to visit Bermuda. As compensation we received total cruise fare credit for a future cruise to be used by 3/2021. Due to Covid and my having two major surgeries in the last year, I inquired about using the future cruise credit on the Venezia, sailing 12/10/2023 out of NYC. I called my vacation Planner at Carnival and I was granted the full cruise fare credit for my upcoming cruise on the Venezia. I was able to get a Terrezza extended aft cabin in exchange for the cruise credit, no out of pocket money except for port charges and taxes. I am a very satisfied Carnival cruiser!

• Like 2

That was the Sunrise, wasn't it? We were on the same cruise and were stunned (as was everyone) to get the full cruise fare as a FCC.

We used ours to book a cruise from Venice to Barcelona, which was then cancelled due to the pandemic, and Carnival gave us $600 as compensation if we booked another cruise. We eventually cruised from Rome to the Greek Islands last September.

Like you, we were very fortunate to be on that 2019 cruise.

I doubt Carnival will ever show such generosity again.

• Like 1

We were on that cruise as well!  We then booked the Mardi Gras and of course that didn’t happen and received the $600.  Finally got around to using the FCC and the $600 in January with no problem.  On the Sunshine again.

Will finally be sailing on the Mardi Gras January 2024.

Kim

• Like 1