Aruba Sunset Cocktail Cruise

GotMINI

I'll be on Celebrity Beyond Feb 19, 2024 and have an overnight stay in Aruba.  My party of 3 would really like to do a sunset cruise.  I know I can book through a 3rd party and have done excursions that way before, but will probably for ease just book this excursion through the ship.  Plus there's a sale going on and don't think I'd really save that much money booking outside of the ship, and this way I can use up some of our on-board credit.   That being said, I'm having trouble deciding which of the 2 excursions being offered to book.  In particular, they both have the same exact name of "Destination Highlight: Aruba Sunset Cocktail Cruise" with very similar descriptions, but one states that it goes across the south and west coast of Aruba, while the other sails towards the northwest point of Aruba and we will see a lighthouse.  Both leave from the Oranjested port, are 2hrs long, and are priced essentially the same ($1-2USD apart).  I'm assuming it's same/similar types of catamarans used too.  Can anyone tell me which direction might be better views of the island, better sunset, etc?   I have tried to contact Celebrity but have been unsuccessful in getting any answer(s).