Freeport Excursions

Westbank is bestbank

Just got off the Legend today and Freeport was our last stop, this past Friday.  I did not notice any tour guides just holding signs but we got off really early so maybe that changed later.  I had booked in advance a day at Paradise Cove. If you are interested in a good snorkeling excursion I would recommend it.

Amanda

19 minutes ago, Erreyl said:

Just got off the Legend today and Freeport was our last stop, this past Friday.  I did not notice any tour guides just holding signs but we got off really early so maybe that changed later.  I had booked in advance a day at Paradise Cove. If you are interested in a good snorkeling excursion I would recommend it.

Amanda

Thanks for that info. Who did you book the snorkeling trip with?

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/2/2023 at 9:07 PM, Erreyl said:

Amanda

I was looking at the snorkeling excursion at Paradise Cove for our June cruise.   Can you tell me a little more about it?   How long did you snorkel?   Did you see a large variety of fish?   Did they provide food/water?   It looks like RT transportation is included, so that’s nice.   

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/13/2023 at 12:23 PM, geochick73 said:

I was looking at the snorkeling excursion at Paradise Cove for our June cruise.   Can you tell me a little more about it?   How long did you snorkel?   Did you see a large variety of fish?   Did they provide food/water?   It looks like RT transportation is included, so that’s nice.   

You can snorkel for as long as you want.  There were two time options for us to return to the ship.  
I hired a guide for $10 or $20 and she took me out past the breakers, I was a bit nervous to go alone.  It was incredible.  Sea turtles, sting rays, tons of fish.  

There is a smaller sheltered area with the artificial reefs with tons of fish.  Then you can can go out further past the breaker to see much more. Tons of sea turtles are in the sheltered area and outside. 
There is food for sale.  Not sure if just water is free.  

• Like 1