6 weeks into new PLUS/PREMIER- Reviews Please

FrankieJayIII

24 minutes ago, Colorado Coasty said:

We have the same situation but I was able to book specialty dining on both cruises without any problem. So apparently the app knows we have Premier but just isn't showing it.

2 hours ago, amet beach said:

I also have only the Plus package showing up rather than Premier on the medallion app.  I have had numerous calls and online chat to resolve the issue but I still wait although they all acknowledge I have it confirmed.  I would like to be able to book my included speciality dining by using the credit vs. my credit card.  I can only wait and call again next week.

In that section of the app I think it's either just informational or isn't functioning properly. When I first accessed it, it showed Plus at the top and then if I kept scrolling it showed Premier even though at the time I had not booked either. Now I HAVE added Princess Premier and it still shows both if I scroll down the page. 

But your travel summary in cruise personalizer will show the correct package. That's my go to when checking to make sure everything looks the way I expect it to.

On 4/16/2023 at 10:43 PM, FrankieJayIII said:

There is a desk; not joking. Next to a sign that says- upgrades or upgrade here... ETC.   Or the Reception desk too. 

For any one who has been on the Caribbean Princess recently or will be on soon, can you tell me where this "desk" is?