Questions? Just off Silhouette, Miami Port, March 27-April 06, Eastern Caribbean

CNSfromHI

Just filled out my post-cruise survey after 10 days aboard the Silhouette in the Caribbean and welcome any questions CC users might have.

Here are a few of my thoughts:

• This cruise hosted ~2,600 guests but it felt as if there were fewer staff vs. our cruise last autumn aboard the same ship. We noticed this particularly in the Ocean View Cafe (OVC) concerning drink (alcohol) servers, as well as restroom attendants, among other areas.

• The OVC offered fewer stations during dinner on several nights. I asked a few staff members why, but they could not offer a reason. That said, attendance in the OVC was definitely sparse for much of this cruise, and I assumed Celebrity had adjusted supply to demand. I never felt "gipped" by the OVC's offerings, however.

• Compared to our cruise last autumn, the ship definitely felt more crowded -- even though I think it only held ~200 more people. Probably just a function of a different (warmer/sunnier) route, faulty memory, etc.

Anyway, if you have any questions, I'll be happy to answer them if I can.

cjr

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I forgot to mention that we enjoyed the Starlink internet service on this cruise. I didn't expect it, but it proved a total improvement over the "basic" (or whatever it's called) service we used last fall and still offered.

This service still requires logging into one device at a time/only, but the responsiveness proved incredible in terms of download speed, accessibility, availability, etc.

cjr

IMG_4744.JPG