spa appointments and discounts for Aqua Class

Carried_Away

My friend and I just booked a last-minute cruise to Bermuda this summer after Celebrity canceled our Alaska cruise tour. We are trying Aqua Class for the first time. Celebrity's website says Aqua Class includes "priority spa reservations" and "exclusive spa treatment package discounts."

We usually book spa treatments in advance through the Cruise Planner to take advantage of off-peak discounts and get the times we prefer. If we wait until we're onboard, are the discounts likely to be better than what we can get in advance (up to 20% off through the cruise planner, or the 15% Elite discount)? Is there likely to be wide availability of appointment times for Aqua Class? Or are we better off booking in advance as we usually do?

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

For those of you who had the same questions, here's my experience from the Summit's June 4 sailing:

Aqua Class received a 10% discount on spa services, and the "spa concierge" was the spa managers. Overall, these supposed benefits were inconsequential.  The other discounts available --- port-day  and embarkation-day specials, and the discount for multiple treatments --- ended up being better than the Aqua 10%. And I had no difficulty making appointments my usual ways, through the Cruise Planner and the staff at the spa reception desk, so I had no need of the "concierge."

• Like 1