Spa recommendation

Tas353

Going on my third cruise. Found that spa time is very limited in scheduling once on the ship. Plan to schedule something ahead this time. Any recommendations? Not sure if I want to do a facial or massage. I have no experience with either. Thank you!

I decided on a massage on day 3 of my cruise.  I figured after flying from Denver to Stockholm and then adjusting to the time change I would very much need one.

I personally don't like to have facials on a cruise because I have fair and sensitive skin and don't want to have a reaction to what ever products they use. But all of their facial descriptions sound lovely!

Either one will be a real treat or indulge and get both!

• Like 1

On 4/16/2023 at 9:18 AM, coloradocruiselover88 said:

I decided on a massage on day 3 of my cruise.  I figured after flying from Denver to Stockholm and then adjusting to the time change I would very much need one.

I personally don't like to have facials on a cruise because I have fair and sensitive skin and don't want to have a reaction to what ever products they use. But all of their facial descriptions sound lovely!

Either one will be a real treat or indulge and get both!

Thank you! Good point about the facial. 

On 4/16/2023 at 7:35 AM, Tas353 said:

Going on my third cruise. Found that spa time is very limited in scheduling once on the ship. Plan to schedule something ahead this time. Any recommendations? Not sure if I want to do a facial or massage. I have no experience with either. Thank you!

DH and I have had several spa treatments on Viking and in our experience none were really great.  We never had that feeling of, "Wow, that was nice."  Having said that, my best manicures have always been on a Viking ship.🙂

• 3 weeks later...

Some of the best massages that either DW and I have had. I am normally wary of deep tissue but that seems to be the way to go. You then tell during treatment just how deep you like it. 

DW loved her facials. 

We will definitely be pre booking for November transatlantic.