Norwegian Spirit Question

mrscruisequeen

We were on the Spirit late last year for a 5 day out of SF.

The refurbishing was not completed and there wer NO shops except for a very small gift shop that carried liquor, a few magazines, etc.

Does any one know if the have completed what I believed was going to be called Galleria...the shopping area?

Thanks, Jeanne

Yes, the shopping area was completed. They now have a rather large gift shop next to the photo gallery (which was also expanded). They also have a small liquor store, and jewelry counters for Emeralds International and some other jewelry.

I have a question regarding the suites on the Spirit. I thought I'd post here for an answer instead of starting another thread.

Do the suites on the Spirit have TV's in the bedrooms? We are staying in an Aft suite in July. I all the photos I see of the suite I can see a TV in the living room. But, the angle of all the bedroom photos I've seen you can't see if there is a small TV in the corner. Is there?

My wife and I love to unwind with the TV on while we climb into bed and just wondered if there is one.

Thanks.

Archived