Seniors on Meraviglia

margincall

I may have asked this before,but at my age,that would not be unusual. 

In the past ,we have gone on large ships,on other lines with over 3500 or 4000 passengers.

While the ships were beautiful, and we had good times,we found that in some venues,there were minimal seating,such as when entertainment was either in smaller lounges,or atrium areas,and as we got older,with arthritis, that because, unless we got there hours in advance, we would have to stand.

While ,we are considering a Bermuda cruise on the Meraglavia, we are concerned that ,once again,on such a large ship,we might have issues,with some venues.

Could anyone enlighten me?

Thank you.

Sorry,if I rambled lol

Hi. We sailed on Meraviglia and Seaside in 2019. The design of Meraviglia means that the Meraviglia Lounge is located very near the MDR so when we left the MDR (we always have late dining) we could never get a seat in the Meraviglia Lounge. However, the theatre, the English pub and the Sky lounge, at the top of the ship, always had seats available. The Seaside layout is different and we were always able to get seats in the Haven Lounge which is towards the back of the ship. The Mera does not have an atrium but the Promenade with the amazing ceiling. Activities in Seaside's atrium could draw quite a crowd with limited seating. Ken 

Edited by CruiseIreland