Can’t apply Voyagers club discount because ‘personal information doesn’t match’

mackfam

Tried to get TA to apply my son’s newly received Voyager Club number to his booking but she said she couldn’t because it says ‘personal information doesn’t match’.

She thinks it’s because on her booking it shows his first and middle name together. We are past final payment and she is telling me they usually won’t give the discount at this point anyway, though I know many posters here have had success in getting the 5% as OBC.

if I call MSC myself would I be able to add it or is the TA the only person who can do this as I booked through her?

45 minutes ago, mackfam said:

Tried to get TA to apply my son’s newly received Voyager Club number to his booking but she said she couldn’t because it says ‘personal information doesn’t match’.

She thinks it’s because on her booking it shows his first and middle name together. We are past final payment and she is telling me they usually won’t give the discount at this point anyway, though I know many posters here have had success in getting the 5% as OBC.

if I call MSC myself would I be able to add it or is the TA the only person who can do this as I booked through her?

Typically, this problem is because the reservation name does not match the Voyager Club name. Email Voyager to correct.   MSCVoyagersClub@msccruisesusa.com