Considering Silversea for Alaska Cruise

JHLH821

Hello,

My husband and I are considering either the Silver Muse or Nova for a 2025 Alaskan Glacier cruise. Our past several cruises have been on Oceania and we are seeking an itinerary that focuses on the Glaciers and other ports (not necessarily the Inside Passage) as we've already done this.  Can anyone advise when Silversea typically posts their next year's schedules? I have reached out to our TA to let her know to keep an eye out.

I've scrolled through this forum and have not been able to find an answer- it relates to cabin location and motion. If we select a Classic or Superior cabin located at the front of the ship, how much motion is there. I am not extremely sensitive to motion, but it can sometimes bother me. We typically sail in mid or mid-aft locations.

We may need to select a higher cabin category if the motion is bothersome.

Thank you,

Leta

1 hour ago, Stumblefoot said:

Since motion is experienced subjectively, I think you already  know what the answer is from an objective standpoint; select a midship cabin lower to the water. This is the best solution to alleviate your potential concern.

I concur.  Yes, it's a bit pricier, but in my opinion the increase in price is justified if it keeps you from feeling nauseous. 

• Thanks 1