oasis/alllure prebook onboard activities?

We're thinking of taking the Oasis next summer from Rome. The main cruise starts in Barcelona. Our young adult kids will want to do escape room/lazer tag, etc. Can we prebook activities (like shore excursions) prior to boarding? Otherwise, I'm thinking sea days will be all booked up by the time we board the ship.  

I'm sailing on Allure next week. There is no option to prebook activities like trivia, ice skating, etc... so I would guess the escape room and laser tag would fall into the same category. I have options to prebook the evening shows, dining, paid classes, and excursions.

YES... you can pre book  On oasis class ships, about 30-40 days prior to sailing, you can pre-book Aqua show, Ice show, broad way show, escape room and adult comedy show.  Escape room is an extra charge, but can be booked before  along with the others.  Ice Skating and Laser tag are both something you can and should reserve time for as soon as you board. You can't do it ahead of time, but they both book up pretty fast. 

• Like 1