Future cruise credit blues NCL

46 minutes ago, complawyer said:

, definitely not don henley, i may have been mistaken and it could have been steve miler band. 

ok oldies experts chime in please.

regardless, redmomof 4 the concept is the same. if you get a choice, take the money and run!!!!!

no, you're right! It is SMB. First concert i ever went to! And yes, take the money!

Well, the album was "Fly Like an Eagle" which may have put "Eagle" in the mind of the person who said Henley.  All great music by the way!😎

I've owned that album on both Vinyl and Disk.

Look at Joseph tickle those bones!

Edited by ChiefMateJRK

We decided to take the 25% incentive FCC on another line. What did we do? We got vaccinated, we took pre-tests, embarkation day tests, and wore masks the entire time. Was it ideal? No. Did we know we'd risk post-cruise quarantine? Yes. But we used our FCC and don't regret it one bit. We had a great time, and those ships being only so full and everyone vax and tested gave me more peace of mind then going to the grocery store. I also took airline credits, with the full understanding of the terms. I used what I could but I definitely lost cash on that gamble. I did not blame the airline. There's a reason they offer you 25%, and it has everything to do with the terms. They don't give out "free money" for nothing. They fully expect some people will not use the FCC so it's a win/win for them. 

• Like 1

Not sure if the rules in New Zealand are different, but we were given very specific deadline as to when the FCC must be used:

I’d like to share an important update about Norwegian Cruise Line’s response to COVID-19. With the virus impacting communities around the globe, we voluntarily suspended cruise voyages across our fleet through April 11, 2020. Today, we are extending this suspension through May 10, 2020.  We plan to relaunch cruise operations with embarkations beginning May 11, 2020. 

All guests affected will automatically receive their refund in the form of a future cruise credit valued at 125% of the fare paid.  These future cruise credits will be issued by Friday April 3, 2020 and can be applied anytime within one year of issue date and toward any Norwegian Cruise Line voyage through
December 31, 2022.

A lesser value refund is also available for guests who elect not to retain the bonus future cruise credits provided.  These guests can elect to receive a 100% refund of the fare paid to be reimbursed to the original form of payment ninety days after the request for a refund has been submitted.  All refund requests must be received via the web form: 
www.ncl.com/case-submission/peace-of-mind, which will be made available from April 13 through April 27, 2020.