Renewal of Vow on OOSTERDAM

HeinBloed

This voyage on the OOSTERDAM was chosen because the journey marks our 25th anniversary, calls at two ports in the Azores, and because it is Holland America: always a safe bet for extraordinary voyages.

I was referring to the renewal of our connection because the price already included two meals at the Pinnacle Grill, a photo, etc.

Then when I asked on the forum, it sounded like a Korean mass wedding event. I was very skeptical, but my curiosity and anticipation won out.

Roxy got on board quickly and explained that the captain didn't want to do that. Was it because we're a same-sex couple now? However, she then explained that he had yet to do it with any of the three couples who had previously booked the event in South America, and it would have nothing to do with it.

Our anniversary now falls on a port day; this event is only available on sea days. However, we arrived very late, and somehow Roxy managed to get on board on the morning of our anniversary.

Then came the next blow: in a conference room? In the old furniture collection, where there is no other space for all sorts of furniture? When we entered the room, we almost fell backward. They turned the ugly duckling into a beautiful swan. Roxy, Valerie, Milky, Mark, and Leon gave us an unforgettable event. That was all great.

Only our cake "disappeared" from the Board Room to Canaletto, and they probably ended up in the Pinnacle Grill. But they were more welcoming at Canaletto, so we preferred celebrating there.

Gladly again in five years... it was very nice! Thank you for everything!!!

IMG_8626.thumb.JPG.e3e50d23f6044d466667544f66d9f663.JPG

IMG_8625.thumb.JPG.44da87ed9c5eb5ef1fb0417efe8a555f.JPG

IMG_8624.thumb.JPG.1918d3fcdd6860e4edd3b23a05eaf6ee.JPG

• Like 2