Will we have enough time for Rays, Reef and Rum Point?

herecomesthesun

I would really love to do Rays, Reef and Rum Point with Nativeway when we are in Grand Cayman, but I'm worried about getting left behind! :o The itinerary says we are there 8am to 4pm, which means that the last tender is probably at 3pm. The website says it returns at 2pm Eastern time. Is the ship on Eastern time? I'm just a little concerned - could someone who has been on this excursion tell me if this is doable?

We did this tour on March 7th. It was great, Rum Point was unbelievable. We were on the Enchantment, we got the 1st tender out around 8am. When we got to the pier, we seen the Nativeway sign, and he directed towards the meeting place. We waited till about 9am. Most of the people we were waiting for was off of one of the Carinval ships. There was a total of about 18 people on our tour. The other tours we saw had alot more people in them. We were taken to an airconditioned shuttle bus to where the boat was docked, was assisted on board the boat and taken to stingray city sandbar first. It was fantastic. The water was cold, but we got to hold, feed, and get a back massage from the stingrays. Then off to snorkeling. This was our 1st time, had a little bit of trouble, wasn't quite sure what we were suppose to do our how to do it. But, we still had fun. It looked like everyone was having a really good time. Then off to Rum Point. Lunch was waiting for us, ate, and then some of the group played volleyball with the tour guide. We swam, and the girls played on the beach. Had a lovely time. We were back in plenty of time for our tender. They'll ask you what time you have to be back. Carnival people had to be back by I think 3:00. So, they had us back at the pier at 2:15 or 2:30. I didn't see anybody have any troubles.

Have a great time, and enjoy.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks,

I just sent them an email asking mostly the same questions. How did everyone pay for this? I assume by CC but do they charge you before when you book online or do they not charge until you actually arrive.

Archived